Current Status: Marshall University is operating on regular status.
The purpose of this site is to inform the Marshall University community about emergencies occurring on the university’s campuses. In case of an emergency:
- The university will communicate with students, faculty and staff through messages via the dt电子游戏Alert Emergency Messaging System.
- Information will be updated on this web page.
- Information also may be provided to local and regional media outlets.
Reporting an Emergency
In an emergency, please:
- Call 911 (9-911 from campus phones) to summon help for any situation that requires immediate police, fire or medical response to preserve life or property.
- Use any of the outdoor help phones to report a campus emergency to dt电子游戏PD. More than 30 of these devices are mounted to existing structures or located on posts throughout campus (click here for location map). To use, just press the “call” button on the front center panel. dt电子游戏PD also may be reached by dialing 304-696-HELP (4357).
For emergencies involving Marshall University students, contact the Office of Student Affairs at 304-696-6422. Outside regular business hours (Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), call dt电子游戏PD at 304-696-HELP (4357).